Better than what...




Better than what... Better than ever... Better than your average bear... Better than I used to be... Better than nothing...
You'll just have to read on and decide for yourself.

About Me

My photo
Springfield, MO, United States
I'm a continual work in progress.

Monday, February 7, 2011

Lavender Buttercup

I left work today feeling jangly, tired, a little bit achey - like I'm coming down with something in other words. I was dragging myself on home when my alarm went off. Time for my monthly wellness massage. Laaaaa, angels sang, the clouds parted, and my inner voice said, get thee to the massage center. This was my second massage in the program. I went in and they were ready for me. Jennifer was my girl. I'm now in love with Jennifer's hands - I'm somewhat concerned that I'm a fickle massage junkie. I may like each session I experience in the moment. I was pretty much in a happy disassociative state when I got out of there. I would be a good masseuse if I had stronger hands and less carpal tunnel. I could use my newly discovered hippy name - Astilebe. That doesn't sound quite right. I really feel that deep within my psyche my hippy name should be Lavender Buttercup. It just feels right. I can see myself in a forrest green peasant skirt and Birkenstocks, white gypsy blouse with midriff bare (shut up). Long hair flying in the wind. This may be my new spring look. Hey I practiced my jaunty dancer's walk today on the way back from Burnham. It did make me feel better. I've gotta get to that core ab class tomorrow. Wonder where I can find an ankle bracelet with little tiny bells?
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

1 comment: