Better than what...




Better than what... Better than ever... Better than your average bear... Better than I used to be... Better than nothing...
You'll just have to read on and decide for yourself.

About Me

My photo
Springfield, MO, United States
I'm a continual work in progress.

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Food for Thought

I've been dancing with the dark today. Feeling down, feel sad, feeling left out. Just feeling. I don't feel 100%, fighting a cold/sinuses. I haven't worked out since Wednesday. It's been too cold for too long. In other words I've been all over snarky today for no damn good reason. I think I either need to cry it out or lay down and go to sleep to hit reset. Not sure which is the better option. I am by nature a mercurial personality. Then I checked my google reader and ran across a concept. There are bloggers out there today thinking about, writing about their last post. If this were your last post what would you write? I agree with the blogger who wrote that he hopes the last thing he would be doing wouldn't be blogging. I think that's a given and you have to take that out of the mix for this to be an introspective assignment. One would hope for something profound to spew forth in infinite glory but maybe it would just be sweet or simple or full of a life well lived. My life has had light and dark, profound and silly, happy and sad like most people. I know I've wasted too much time thinking too hard about slights, allowing my feelings to be bruised. It is my nature to ponder from all angles rather than brush aside that which does not fit. I know that my skin is thicker now than it was - but sensitive is not a bad thing. It's just part of who I am, and sometimes it just takes a little bit of thought to turn it around into the light. However, a little nap never hurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment