Better than what...




Better than what... Better than ever... Better than your average bear... Better than I used to be... Better than nothing...
You'll just have to read on and decide for yourself.

About Me

My photo
Springfield, MO, United States
I'm a continual work in progress.

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Girl Time

Just had the most wonderful day with my friend Tammy. Rolled out of bed this morning in time for T and I to go have coffee at Starbucks before our mid-morning massage appointments. As part of the Drury Wellness plan we now get a free massage a month at the the massage center on Commercial Street. Having so much fun when we got there that we had to make a conscious effort to switch to our inside voices. We were treated to lemon/lime water in the waiting room then I was introduced to LuCinda. I've only had a couple of massages so I don't have a lot of experience for comparison but it was nice. I also found out that massage would help with both my carpal tunnel and lower back pain. Shouldn't my insurance pay for that if it would be preventative for both those things ;) Great experience, can't wait to have another. So then T and I went by Funtiques and wandered around. If I had $3,800 that beautiful buffet would be mine LOL.. Bunches of other cute stuff in there though. I was noticing all their textiles today. I could totally see new kitchen curtains while I was looking around. Then we went to Celito Lindo for lunch and whiled away the afternoon. Good times. Then to come home and get cozy with an extra day full of hours laid out like a buffet ahead of me to do with as I will. Contentment is the word of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment