Better than what...




Better than what... Better than ever... Better than your average bear... Better than I used to be... Better than nothing...
You'll just have to read on and decide for yourself.

About Me

My photo
Springfield, MO, United States
I'm a continual work in progress.

Friday, January 14, 2011

Crafting Again

The crafting bug bit several of us in the office in December and shows no signs of letting up. The ladies let me sit in the other day as Cheryl made ribbon flowers and Teresa made material flowers. I absorb wisdom at the feet of the crafter goddess Teresa. With her inspiration I tried making a material flower (without supervision I might add). So what do you do with these creations? Well you take an ugly hat (yes, yes everyone I do know it's ugly - but so warm and toasty on these cold winter days). First I added two of the flowers that Teresa made, then I tried to talk her into making me another for the sake of symmetry. Unfortunately she called me an ungrateful wench and told me to get to crafting. Lo and behold we have the dorky but cute hat you see below. Teresa made the green and the blue, I made the ivory. What else can I do to this hat, hmmm bejeweled visions are dancing through my head...

1 comment:

  1. ooooooh - that is BEE-U-T-Ful!!! Thank you for the compliment, but I see I have serious competition for the craft-goddess title now. And as for bejewling - don't forget - less is MORE!

    ReplyDelete