Better than what...




Better than what... Better than ever... Better than your average bear... Better than I used to be... Better than nothing...
You'll just have to read on and decide for yourself.

About Me

My photo
Springfield, MO, United States
I'm a continual work in progress.

Monday, January 10, 2011

Starting Over

I'm starting a new blog today. After visiting with some friends I've decided this format may be easier/prettier to play with. So I'm going to transfer everything from livejournal.com over here. I started my blog a year or so ago hoping that it would encourage me to write more. It has - a little bit in a year is a lot better than none in a year. It remains to be seen whether having more formatting choices will enhance or slow down the process. Onward!

No comments:

Post a Comment