Better than what...




Better than what... Better than ever... Better than your average bear... Better than I used to be... Better than nothing...
You'll just have to read on and decide for yourself.

About Me

My photo
Springfield, MO, United States
I'm a continual work in progress.

Monday, May 23, 2011

Trouble Sleeping

I'm tossing and turning tonight. I don't have any friends or relatives in Joplin but after listening to stories all day and experiencing a range of emotions, I'm feeling on edge with nothing to be done in the middle of the night.

I dropped my glasses earlier and the lens came out so I have to run to get those fixed tomorrow. Bother!

It doesn't help that Petey has decided to perfect her Flying Walenda skills tonight. She fell off the bed with a loud crash, then she tried to scale the wall off my nightstand and fell. Then she finally landed in my laundry basket with a crash. I think that might have been the intended target all along. Unfortunately I'd finished laundry earlier tonight and it was further down than she thought it was going to be. There's something wrong with that cat.

Guess I'll try this sleeping thing again and see how it goes. My thoughts go out to all those folks who aren't in their own beds tonight. They've got a rough road ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment