Better than what...




Better than what... Better than ever... Better than your average bear... Better than I used to be... Better than nothing...
You'll just have to read on and decide for yourself.

About Me

My photo
Springfield, MO, United States
I'm a continual work in progress.

Saturday, January 22, 2011

More craftiness

It started out as a lazy day today. I woke up about eleven and chilled for awhile, spent some time on Google Reader, checked in on Facebook, had a sandwich. Then I decided I really ought to be doing something and went to work on this craft idea I ran across. I didn't have any spring rods and didn't want to go out to get them so I used wire. I had some paint left over from the kitchen and some material that had been hanging as a curtain for so long Rhi didn't recognize it when it was re purposed. I didn't have too much help sanding but I did have lots of help painting. I also borrowed my mom's new sewing machine, sweet! I sewed a straight line and didn't tear anything up. I like how it turned out so well I may have to finish all my bookcases like this. The results are shown below.


Petey's Blue Ear

The idea
Before
After
My Version

1 comment:

  1. Looks great! That is the cabinet...Petey's ear is pretty darn cute too for that matter. I'm sure she did her best to help :) Anyway - your vision for that cabinet turned out awesome.

    ReplyDelete